Highly trusted Korean Translation Services by 1000+ certified Korean Language Translators who deliver exceptional translation in 200+ language pairs for various industries like engineering, healthcare, medical, media, technical, hospitality, legal, real estate, manufacturing, tourism, marketing, oil & gas sector. The key success in the foreign market is highly depended on communication factor and relationship you have with your audience. It is extremely important to adapt language and culture so that you can avoid confusion and chaos that could destroy your brand image. Even known companies also suggest considering translation as an essential investment to gain significant competitive edge.
At Tridindia, our translation has helped many companies to flourish in new regions and market plus avoided many uncertainties such as:
• Imprecise Communication: Without translation, you won’t be able to adapt brand with respect to culture and tradition that further create a situation of chaos and confusion. There’s a high chance that message in one language might create different meaning when conveyed in another tongue.
• Missed Opportunities: One simply can’t operate with one language you need to adapt all your marketing and information material otherwise your business will be far away from potential customers and other expansion opportunities.
• Losing to Competitors: Ignore the need of translation directly affects the long term surety of your business. It will be highly difficult to compete among other players who might have advantage to give intense competition.
Crafting your business name, information along with product and services has become a lot necessary to survive and make presence in any foreign economy.
Instant facts about Korean language
• With more than 74 million native speakers it is the 11th most spoken language in world
• It is known as the scientific language
• In this language there’s no a definite or indefinite article, gender distinction or grammatical number
• Almost 70 % of the language is originated from Chinese
• There are seven dialects- Hamgyŏng, Northwestern, Central, Yeongdong, Gyeongsang, Jeolla, Jeju
Instant facts about Korean Native Country
The language is officially spoken in almost 2 countries
Country: North Korea
• Capital: Pyongyang
• Population: 25,340,261
• GDP( per capita): 1,013 USD
• Government Type: Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
• Currency: North Korean won
• Ease of Doing business: 5
• Unemployment Rate: 4.10
• Major industries: Food Processing, Military Products, metallurgy, textiles and Mining (limestone, graphite, zinc, copper, metals, precious, magnetite, coal, lead, iron ore)
Country: South Korea
• Capital: Seoul
• Population: 50,602,320
• GDP( per capita): 25022.80 USD
• Government Type: Republic of Korea
• Currency: South Korean won
• Ease of Doing business: 5
• Unemployment Rate: 3.6
• Major industries: shipbuilding, petrochemicals, metal and machinery products, Electronics manufacturing (semiconductors and televisions), automotive
Enter Into Profitable Economy
Translation helps in entering into any foreign economy without diluting brand image or business name. It helping maintains the genuineness no matter what the language is and creates a meaningful exchange of words.
Translation strategy helps in bridging communication gap and helps businesses to get closer and get to know the audience demand.
• Making Your Business Relevant: For you to make sales in any new market, you first need to make your business look appropriate. Customers tend to ignore those platforms that are not in their native form. Through translation, you can directly showcase your product with relevant information further leading to engagement and sales.
• Reaching Target Audience: Alongside relevancy, the biggest advantage that you get is magnify your reach to multiple markets giving you a chance to seize more potential clients for your goods and services.
• Analyzing Market Potential: Small chances can have a big impact especially when translation could help your business surrounded by loyal customers ready to buy goods on regular basis. Plus you’ll also get to know region that is most profitable and setting up new direction.
Translation has gained its importance in every sector helping you to create strong presence in almost every country.
WHY CHOOSE US?
At Tridindia, we help businesses to nurture by implementing effective translation strategy. Our translation work is being performed by skilled person specialized in all sector that handle your project with upmost standard. So if you are looking for reliable translation then do contact us immediately through mail..!!