Without a clear quality process in mind, you cannot achieve the highest standards of accuracy. Therefore, the TridIndia Quality Assurance team follows a rigorous procedure which makes sure that the message communicated to the target audience is crystal clear and precise. We boast of a professional team of human quality supervisors, who keep an eye on the quality and accuracy factor of the translated file/s.
With more than a decade of experience and diverse language expertise, we help you get closer to your target audience without any hassle. The complete linguistic QA procedure aims at delivering an error-free translation output. The same is mentioned as under:
This procedure is undertaken after the translated file(s) is passed on to the quality supervisors’ team.
1. Quality Review & Editing : The editor goes through the translated file and marks certain comments (if necessary). This is then sent to the project coordinator, who involves the editor’s comments into discussion with the client in order to keep track with the terminology and style guide to be followed. After all this, the comments are forwarded to the assigned translator for specific changes.
2. Reformatting of Target File : When the native translator receives the comments, he/she overviews the same and accepts or rejects the comments. This is done to make sure that the quality is maintained. In case of disagreements, the suggestions are discussed between our team, translator and editor. Client clarification is often sought in situations where technical areas or additional inputs are involved.
3. Layout : Formatting the layout of the final output is also essential, as the layout, formatting, text sizes and other parameters may change, when a document is translated. Thus, our DTP experts work on the layout of the translated file and make sure that it conforms to the client’s requirement.
4. Proofreading : This step is an added layer for quality assurance. The translated materials are proof-read for correctness, under experts’ supervision.
5. Layout QC : Checking the quality of the pre-final layout is essential. Thus, our team checks the target file and eliminates any kind of mechanical errors (if necessary). Further, our team also maintains a close watch on all the technical specs that must be followed with sheer accuracy and precision.
6. Final QC : This is the last stage, which involves a final review of the translated file on all parameters, i.e. a quick look. After, all the issues have been sorted out and quality has been assured, the project is finally delivered to the clients’ end.
Get Exposed To Opportunities
When we say that we will provide you with authentic and quality oriented translated output, we mean that the translated output will be translated well, adapted as per the target culture and also quality supervised by our expert team. In short, we mean that you’ll gain complete value for money. We offer you more than what others offer you at the same or a higher translate rate. If you wanna get exposed to global opportunities, it is time to get in touch with us and make way for a smoother international communication..!!