Highly trusted Arabic Translation Services by 1000+ certified Arabic Language translators, who deliver exceptional translation in 200+ language pairs for various industries, like, healthcare, technical, marketing, real estate, tourism, medical, oil & gas, media, hospitality, manufacturing, legal and engineering sector. Thus, our Arabic Translation company is able to deliver high quality services to all industries and locations, such as in New Delhi UAE India Mumbai Bangalore Kolkata Hyderabad Chennai Amritsar Chandigarh and other worldwide locations. The demand for a qualified, experienced and native Arabic Translator in Delhi has risen to considerable heights in the last couple of years. Arabic being a highly fusional language, with its native speakers not only in the nations of the Arabic League, but also in several other middle-eastern states, is greatly demanded among global entrepreneurs.
Being qualitative and authentic in nature, our translations have always been an easy way for global brands to get open to multifarious benefits –
- Hook Opportunities: One of the biggest advantages is that you could spot and capture new opportunities in the global market. Through translation, one not just gets his documents translated, but also, gets an entry into the international market. In short, you get access to unrivalled global success.
- Unambiguous Communication: If the communication is not clear and precise, you would never be able to let the other person know what you are trying to convey. Conveying the right message is even more difficult, if the target audience is non-native to you. Translation comes to your rescue at this place. It makes sure that your target audience understands what you are trying to communicate to your audience.
- Win-Win State: You can even have access to a win-win state via quality translation output. This implies that translation helps an organization to find success in both a non-native international market and the local domestic market.
Interesting Facts about Arabic Language (العَرَبِيَّة, Al-ʻarabiyyah)
- The language is spoken by almost 420 million native speakers in the Arab League, its neighboring countries and parts of Europe, Asia and Africa, etc.
- Arabic has a number of spoken varieties and some of them are mutually unintelligible with each other.
- It is also considered to be a liturgical language of Muslims (nearly 1.6 billion people).
- The language of the holy book Quran is called as Quranic Arabic or the Classical Arabic.
- It is written using Arabic alphabet, written from right-to-left. However, the spoken varieties are often written left-to-right without any standardized orthography.
- Some of the languages influenced by Arabic are: Persian, Tagalog, Hindi, Kazakh, Turkish, Punjabi, Urdu, Kurdish, Malay, Bengali, Maldivian, Hausa, Indonesian, Bosnian, Pashto, Sindhi and other languages spoken in varied parts of Africa.
Where is Arabic Spoken
|United Arab Emirates
- Central dialects: Spoken in Nubia and includes Sa’idi Arabic, Egyptian Arabic and Sudanese Arabic
- Western dialect: Known as Maghrebi Darija or Maghrebi Arabic and spoken in Algeria, Morocco, Libya and Tunisia.
- Northern dialects: Includes Syrian Arabic, Levantine Arabic, Cypriot Maronite Arabic, Mesopotamian Arabic, North Levantine Arabic, Palestinian Arabic, Bedawi Arabic, North Syrian Arabic, Khuzestani Arabic, Jordanian Arabic, South Levantine Arabic, North Mesopotamian Arabic, Baghdad Arabic and Lebanese Arabic.
- Southern or Peninsular Dialect: Spoken in the Arabian Peninsula, i.e. in Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Yemen and Southern Iraq. The varieties include Yemeni Arabic, Najdi Arabic, Bahrani Arabic, Gulf Arabic, Hejazi Arabic and Syrian Desert dialect.
Arabic Language History
The language dates back to eighth century B.C. and is known to be the only surviving member or language in the Old North Arabian dialect. It is closely related to Phoenician, Hebrew, Aramaic and Ugaritic. Furthermore, the language belongs to the Afro-Asiatic language family.
Initially, the language was only spoken by the nomadic tribal people, who were traveling through the Arabian Peninsula, which includes varied countries, like Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Jordan, Qatar, Iraq, United Arab Emirates and Kuwait. But, today this language is widely spoken around the world, as the Arab tribes conquered others and spread the language.
At present, there are almost 420 million native people, who speak this language. Modern Standard Arabic is used for every purpose or situation which calls for formality. Basically, it is used in Arabic publications and is also spoken by media across the Middle East, North Africa and Horn of Africa. On the other hand, Colloquial or dialectal Arabic is the everyday spoken language. it consists of several variants, which are mutually unintelligible. Both the modern and colloquial Arabic continue adding new words, as they are not static languages.
Basic Info about Arabic Native Country
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- Capital: Riyadh
- Currency: Saudi Riyal (SR)
- Ease of Doing Business Rank: 94th
- GDP (per capita): 25,961.81 USD (2013)
- Population:83 million (2013)
- Unemployment Rate: 7%
- Major Industries: Commercial ship repair, ammonia, cement, crude oil production, construction, basic petrochemicals, sodium hydroxide (caustic soda), petroleum refining, plastics, industrial gases, commercial aircraft repair, fertilizer and metals
No More Translation Challenges
While translating a text, often the freelance translators or the translation companies face varied translation challenges. Such challenges or situations make it difficult for the companies to deliver accurately translated output. But, while you are with us, you need not to worry about this, as we are far away from all such challenges.
Here is the difference between companies which face such difficult situations and TridIndia –
|Areas Of Comparison
|It’s a real challenging task to manage your work within tight deadlines, especially if it is a bulky and complex assignment.
|We boast of a professional team that manages the project delivery within committed time frame. In case of large assignments, we distribute the work among different translators (specializing in that particular translation). Thus, even the most complex and bulky projects are delivered within tight deadlines.
|To ensure a quality translated output, each time the service is outsourced, is very difficult.
|The accuracy level means a lot to us. Hence, only the most qualified translators work on a given assignment. Apart from this, the translated file undergoes rigorous quality check under eh supervision of deft quality supervisors.
|Communicating the exact meaning to the target audience is one of the most difficult tasks for a translator. Often the meaning, style, tone, context and other parameters get altered.
|When TridIndia is with you, you can be rest assured that the translated text will mirror the source document, in terms of the meaning, tone, style, context etc. This way the translated output will fulfill your desired goal.
Your Competitors are Going Global
The companies, which were once at par with you, are now way high in rank than you. What could be the reason for this? Obviously, they might have devised a better plan of action than yours, for example, result oriented and clever business strategies; attractive tag lines or brand messages; great investment in advertising and promoting the brand and so on.
But, apart from this, international business expansion is also one of the factors why you are lacking behind your competitors. Most of the businesses have now picked on the international route to explore and gain business from diverse market segments around the world.
Basically the major benefits of going global are:
- Strengthened brand recognition
- Escalated revenue graph
- Increase in the customer base
- Exploring new market niches or segments
Due to such lucrative factors, the international market definitely becomes a ‘must try’ for the business owners. No matter, you have a small, medium or large scale corporation; you can target the global markets without any hassle. But, if you wish to make a successful entry into the market, you will have to take the translation assistance, as it is the only the finest way to eliminate any kind of language barrier. Neither you will be able to communicate, nor attract your audience towards your brand, if you haven’t got your marketing materials and other stuff translated into the target language.
So, get global today; plan out some wonderful strategies; outsource translation and voila, you are ready to beat your rival company with a huge margin. Contact us today, as we are always available for you for all kinds of your translation requirements.