Highly trusted Urdu Translation Services by 1000+ certified Urdu Language translators who deliver exceptional translation in 200+ language pairs for various industries like technical, manufacturing, oil & gas, hospitality, medical, healthcare, real estate, legal, engineering, media, marketing, tourism sector. Customizing content with respect to culture and verbal speech has become essentially important in order to reach out entire customer base. Today business is not like what assets you have rather what strategy you are adopting to create a meaningful conversation with audiences of different language. Your website or product description is more like presentation which directly affects the engaging and sales.
At Tridindia, we understand the business purpose and provide translation of upmost standard that helps in avoiding uncertainties such as:
• Imprecise Communication: In foreign economy, the message needs to be crafted as per the locals otherwise they’ll neglect your existence. Neglecting translation means neglecting the importance of customers and as you are leaving them into a confusing state.
• Missed Opportunities: Modifying content as per the regional helps in indentifying the potential customers and favorable market for your product and services. Without it, business gets a difficult time in sales and earning profit.
• Losing to Competitors: Competing with other international players gets a lot difficult without translation as you won’t be able to create personal touch which is very important to maintain strong customer base.
Many companies shared their view and considered translation as must have investment to make sales and local impact plus it also strength the business in a long run.
Basic Facts about Urdu Language
• It’s a language of beauty and grace perfect for literature especially poetry.
• Urdu is a national language of Pakistan and highly popular in Middle East countries.
• The language is in practice in all academics such as law business agriculture science
• There are more than 100 millions Urdu speakers with almost 65 million Native speakers.
• Besides India and Pakistan, the language is spoken in 18 countries such as Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Dubaii, Fiji, United Kingdon, United States and many others.
• There are five dialects: Dakhni, Rekhta, Braj Bhasha, Hyderabadi And Khariboli
Basic facts about Urdu Native Country
Urdu is Officially Spoken in 3 countries
• Capital: Delhi
• Population: 1.2 billion
• Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Republic
• Currency: Indian Rupee
• Ease of Doing Business: 130
• GDP (per capita): 1750.60 USD
• Unemployment Rate: 4.8
• Major Industries: Software, Machinery, Transportation, Equipment, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Products, Textiles, Construction, Agriculture, Mining, Cement, Steel, Petroleum, Leather
• Capital: Islamabad
• Population: 182.1 million
• Government Type: Islamic Republic of Pakistan
• Currency: Pakistani Rupee
• Ease of Doing Business: 138
• GDP (per capita): 1,429 USD
• Unemployment : 6.10 percent
• Major Industries: fertilizer, cement, tobacco, machinery, steel, sugar, chemicals, food and edible oil
• Capital: Dhaka
• Population: 156.6 million
• Government Type: parliamentary republic of Bangladesh
• Currency: Bangladeshi taka
• Ease of Doing Business: 176
• GDP (per capita): 927.8 USD
• Unemployment: 4.30 Percent
• Major Industries: Agriculture, Power and energy, Transportation, communication, Banking, Insurance, economy, Trade.
Endeavour the Global Market
There are several advantages you get when you translate your business accurately. Your customers see you as a brand and in most of the cases they will appreciate your efforts and ill come again to avail your product and services. It helps in creating a space and strengthening your presence at international level.
By translating your website content in Urdu helps in getting attention of customers and have several advantages such as:
• Making Your Business Relevant: adapting content results into straightforward conversion as it makes your business looks more relevant. Translation helps in getting clear-cut information about your business type and product you’re offering.
• Reaching Target Audience: besides providing correct information, it helps organization to loosen up their wings and target much wider areas to boost up sales and to generate high amount of goodwill which is essential to generate trustworthiness.
• Analyzing Market Potential: Another way translation comes in really handy is the fact that it helps in providing various information such as customer feedback, taste and trend, favorable region to sale and potential customers.
In most of the marketing campaign especially in ecommerce translation is widely used in delivering accurate flow of communication.
WHY CHOOSE US?
At Tridindia, we provide translation of upmost quality that helps in enhancing business further. Our skilled teams are highly capable in handling all your work accurately by maintaining the decency and privacy. So you want to place your business accurately in the eye of customers then contact us today through mail..!!