Highly trusted Persian Translation Services by 1000+ certified Persian Language Translators who deliver exceptional translation in 200+ language pairs for various industries like technical, tourism, real estate, healthcare, manufacturing, marketing, engineering, legal, media, medical, hospitality, real estate, oil & gas sector. Businesses need effective solutions to keep people informed at location and keep operations running in smooth flow. This is highly difficult especially when you are dealing with thousands of languages and customers don’t prefer getting information in English rather they prefer in their mother tongue. That’s why translation is required in order to maintain the essence of originality by bridging the communication gap and making you to get closer to your audience.
Language is hurdles and translation is solution to many companies that helps them to overcome unfortunate situations such as:
- Imprecise Communication: Exclusive of translation, one won’t be able to prevent misunderstanding among audiences of different languages. There’ll be a high chaos and most of the time customer tends to ignore and shift to others.
- Missed Opportunities: In order to get benefitted in new economy, you need to create a link with customers with precise information that could engage them. In the absence of translation, it gets difficult to locate potential customers.
- Losing to Competitors: No translation means nix sales which further results into fewer amounts of revenues. This weakens your existence in any economy where your competitors will take every piece of cake (prospect) and will give you an intense competition.
These are some words or phrase that gives different meaning when conveyed in other language and to prevent any discrimination translation is obligatory.
Basic Facts about Persian Language
- Spoken by almost 130 million people mostly in Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan
- Persian is also known as Farsi and Dari
- The language is being written in a modified Arabic script also known as Perso-Arabic
- There are three dialects: Parsi, Tajik and Dari
- The language is spoken in almost 28 countries: Australia, Canada, Afghanistan, France, Greece, Iran, Sweden, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan.
- It is a member of the Indo-European language
Basic Facts about Persian Native Country
It is official language of 2 countries
- Capital: Kabul
- GDP (per capita): 619.80 US dollars
- Population: 30.55 million
- Government Type: Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
- Currency: USD
- Ease of Doing Business Rank: 183
- Unemployment Rate: 40 %
- Major Industries: Agriculture, Handcrafts, Textiles, Petroleum, Natural Gas, Mining, Copper, Raw And Mineral Materials
- Capital: Dushanbe
- GDP (per capita): 2661.38 USD
- Population: 8.2 million
- Government Type: presidential republic
- Currency: Tajikistani somoni
- Ease of Doing Business Rank: 128
- Unemployment Rate: 2.3%
- Major Industries: Cement, Pharmaceutical, Mining, Manufacturing, Chemical Production, Aluminum Processing And Agriculture
Enter international Market
Today there are so many means to deliver information to wider audience but the biggest challenge is to convey accurately no matter what the language is. With effectual communication, one can easily gain access to enter international platform as ultimately the way you communicate defines the long term endurance and relationship with audience.
Benefiting your business with translation has several strategic approach and some of them are mentioned below:
- Making Your Business Relevant: At first, it makes your business look appropriate among audiences that haven’t heard about your brand name. Translation helps in appealing them at large scale helping you to sell more of products.
- Reaching Target Audience: Communication leads to connection. By means of translation, you get to expand further much wider locations enabling you to boost sales and earn more profitable scenario.
- Analyzing Market Potential: one also gets to know the adequate favorable location to mass sales and revenue generation. Besides selling in local language helps businesses to get surrounded by loyal customers and credible generation.
Translation is the most economical way to deliver content in multiple languages and enhancing user experience further engaging and generating interest among them.
WHY CHOOSE US?
At Tridindia, we understand the company’s vision and provide translation of upmost standard that doesn’t hinder the quality of business. Our team is highly skilled and specialized in handling any kind of material or documents by maintaining its secrecy. So if you are looking for translation that could uplift your business then contact us today through mail..!!