Highly trusted Punjabi Translation Services by 1000+ certified Punjabi Language translators who deliver exceptional translation in 200+ language pairs for various industries, viz. healthcare, marketing, tourism, legal, medical, manufacturing, real estate, technical, hospitality, engineering, media, oil & gas and various others. We are a dignified Punjabi Language Translation Company in New Delhi UAE India Mumbai Hyderabad Chennai Kolkata Chandigarh Bangalore Amritsar and other worldwide locations. Owing to our Punjabi translations into/from different languages, we have won the hearts and trust of thousands of our clients worldwide. Not just, we simply translate; rather we pass on the translated assignment to undergo stringent checks on quality. Hence, we assure to deliver a quality driven translation project, irrespective of its desired language or size (large project or small project).
Interesting Facts about Punjabi Language (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ پنجابی)
• Punjabi language has its native speakers, both in India and Pakistan.
• There are almost 100 million people who speak Punjabi as their native language.
• It is also spoken by Punjabis residing in Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United States and varied Middle Eastern countries.
• The language is written in two scripts, Shahmukhi (پنجابی) and Gurumukhi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ).
• Nearly 70.0% of the Pakistanis speak Punjabi as their first, second or third language.
• In 1998, the figure of total Punjabi speakers in Pakistan reached to 58,433,431; while, this figure was 29,102,477 in India in 2001.
Where is Punjabi Spoken
|Karachi||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||United Arab Emirates|
|Islamabad Capital Territory||Amritsar||Haryana|
• Dogri: Kangra, Jammu and Kashmir
• Malwa: Spoken in the south of Bari Doab
• Bhattiani: Spoken in southeastern areas, inclusive of Ganganagar and Haryana
• Majhi: Spoken in Lahore, Amritsar and northern section of Bari Doab
• Powadhi: Spoken in land along Sutlej and Ghaggar River, Sirhind and Eastern doab
• Doabi: Spoken majorly among Jalandhar communities and land along Beas and Sutlej river
Basic Info about Punjabi Native Country
Since, Punjabi language is native to both India and Pakistan, therefore following is the data related to both of these countries:
• Capital: New Delhi
• Population: 1.252 billion (2013)
• GDP (per capita): 1,498.87 USD (2013)
• Government Type: Democratic republic
• Currency: Rupee
• Ease Of Doing Business Rank: 130th
• Unemployment Rate: 5%
• Major Industries: agriculture, cement, software, transportation equipment, petroleum products, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, steel, textiles, machinery, mining, leather and construction
• Capital: Islamabad
• Population: 182.1 million (2013)
• GDP (per capita): 1,275.30 USD (2013)
• Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Republic
• Currency: Pakistani rupee
• Ease Of Doing Business Rank: 138th
• Unemployment Rate: 5.8%
• Major Industries: sugar, Cotton textile production, tobacco, machinery, apparel manufacturing, food processing, cement, edible oil, fertilizer, steel and chemicals.
• It was on 15 Aug 1947, when the Indian state of Punjab came into existence.
• Punjab is known for its varied state symbols, for example, State River – Indus; State Tree – Tahli (Sheesham); State Bird – Baaz; State Animal – Blackbuck
• The meaning of the state name ‘Punjab’ is 5 rivers – ‘Punj’ (five) + ‘ab’ (water). The five rivers are Sutlej Jhelum, Beas, Ravi and Chenab.
Punjabi Language History
The language is said to hail from the Sanskrit language through Prakrit and then Apabhraṃśa. From 600 BC, a number of regional languages developed from Sanskrit and were collectively termed as Prakrit language. One of these Prakrit languages was Shauraseni Prakrit, which gave birth to Shauraseni Aparbhsha (Prakrit’s degenerated form). Later in the 7th century A.D, Punjabi language emerged as an Apabhramsha and got stable by the 10th century. Further, Punjabi saw great Persian and Arabic influence. Thus, the language contains many words from Arabic and Persian language. Later, Portuguese and English also influenced the language.
When it comes to choosing the right service provider from a pool of other similar options, you may find it difficult to think in the right manner and make the right decision. Therefore, to make it easy for you, we have mentioned the major highlights or features of TridIndia. Have a look –
• Fastest turnaround time
• 100% privacy and confidentiality
• Quality assured translation output
• No machine translation
• 1000+ native Punjabi translators
• multiple and diverse language pairs
• Industry-wise translations
So, get in touch with us today and experience the benefits of translation by yourself. If you dream of global business expansion, this is the right platform for you. Call or drop a mail to know more.