Highly trusted and certified native language translators at TridIndia, the fastest human translation agency that offers exceptional translation in 200+ language pairs for various industries, like medical, legal, tourism, finance, life science, technical, IT, oil & gas and others. We believe that hiring professional human translators is the ideal way to assure the success of a company in the global marketplace. This is the reason why we select industry’s top and best-in-class experts for multiple languages and industries. At present, we have a wide network of local native translators in New Delhi India NCR UAE Mumbai Chandigarh Chennai Amritsar Bangalore Kolkata Hyderabad and worldwide.
Major Selection Parameters
Our management team has set out different parameters for the selection of translators. These parameters help us hire the most qualified and eligible translators in our team.
As per our selection policy, only that specific translator is admissible in our team who has –
• Atleast 5 years’ of translation experience
• Masters, P.H.D or other equivalent level of qualification
• Translation knowledge in two or more languages (Indian and foreign language)
• Specialization or practical working experience in medical, IT, technical, legal and other industries
• The ability to work under pressure and deliver quality output in tight time deadlines
All of our 1962 (current figure as of now) professional translators fit in the above criteria and have been associated with us since a long time.
In addition to this, we have endless opportunities for deserving translation experts to join our team. Those who are looking for a bright career in translation will definitely find TridIndia as the ultimate destination, where they would get the chance to work on diverse specialized assignments. A translator forum is also provided, where the translators could login or register themselves easily.
8-Fold Accuracy & Quality Check
Apart from translation, our translators are also responsible for cross-checking the level of quality and accuracy, before passing it further to the next level. This implies that the translated assignment undergoes an eight-fold accuracy check, which includes the following –
• Convey intended meaning
• Preventing any grammatical errors
• Adapt the translated text for the target audience
• Thorough editing and proofreading
• Review on technical (industry-specific) terminology
• Detailed word by word analysis
• Check for the format (as demanded by the client)
• Avoid using symbols, slangs etc, which have offensive meaning in target culture
This checklist is basically a way to help the clients grab error-free translations in their desired language(s).
To sum up, we are equipped with dexterous and talented translators, who can work for all foreign and Indian languages, thereby assuring 100% authentic multilingual translations.