Highly trusted Russian Translation Services by 1000+ certified Russian Language translators, who deliver exceptional translation in 200+ language pairs for various industries, like, engineering, media, healthcare, legal, marketing, technical, real estate, hospitality, tourism, medical, oil & gas and manufacturing. With our dedicated panel of Russian Translators in Delhi India, we provide end-to-end translation solutions not just within Delhi and India, but on a global scale, i.e. we are known to be a high quality Russian Translation Company in New Delhi UAE India Mumbai Bangalore Hyderabad Chandigarh Amritsar Kolkata Chennai and other locations worldwide. Thus, we are counted amongst the premier language service providers, who specialize in providing quality output within committed time frame.
Broadly speaking, translation will help you unmask innumerable benefits. Some of them are mentioned as under –
- Hook Opportunities: If you are unable to spot and leverage an opportunity at the right time, you are certainly at risk. It is basically a warning signal for you to get alert and hook opportunities in the global market. Moving towards an international market requires quality translation, as the first and prioritized need. Thus, with quality translation, you can capture new heights and gain remarkable success.
- Unambiguous Communication: While you were in your B-school, you might have been taught the communication between the sender and the receiver (here you and your customer) must be concise, clear and accurate. Any ambiguity in the same can result into misinterpretation. Thus, you can avoid such kind of misunderstandings via pristine grade translation that will make sure that your brand message is communicated to the target audience in its right sense. This in turn will boost sales and customer base.
- Win-Win State: You might be aware about the win-win situation. But here, we are not talking about you and us. We are only talking about you and only you. This implies that our translations have the potential to help you succeed, in not just the target market, but also the domestic market. Translating the documents as per the varied regional dialects of your local or target audience/country can help you do wonders.
Interesting Facts about Russian Language (ру́сский язы́к)
- The language holds official language status in Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus and Kazakhstan
- There are almost a total of 260 million people who speak this language, with nearly 144 million speakers in Ukraine, Russia and Belarus.
- It ranks at the eighth position among the world’s most spoken language, in terms of native speakers.
- It uses Russian Braille and Cyrillic script
- It is also the language of the United Nations (one of the six languages).
- Russian is also widely used over the internet.
- It is closely related to Ukrainian as well as Belarusian
Where is Russian Spoken
|United States||Czech Republic||Uruguay|
- Central Russia Dialects: Okanye and Akanye
- Northern Russia Dialects: Kostroma-Yaroslavl, Vologda, Ladoga-Tikhvin and Pomor
- Southern Russia Dialects: Serpukhov, Belgorod, Lipetsk, Bryansk, Mosalsk, Ryazan, Kozelsk, Tambov, Voronezh, Smolensk and Kolomna
Russian Language History
The history of this language is said to begin in 862 A.D and 882 is regarded as the year when Kievan Rus’, i.e. the united East Slavic state was founded. But, after the Mongolian invasion, this united East Slavic state got divided into varied territories, which started speaking diverse branches of the Old East Slavic languages. During the 10th century, there was huge influence of Christianity on Kievan Rus’ and Old Church Slavonic became the native language.
However, the style of the language changed, when Peter the Great ruled Russia. During 16th and 17th centuries, the country witnessed Tsardom, which became perceptible, when Ivan the Terrible, was the ruler. Additionally, the country is known to have played a major role in the World War I. The war resulted into the formation of Soviet Russia.
A time came, when the Soviet Union started to collapse. Thus, the Russian lexicon also started to change. During this time, a number of English words got popular in the Russian language.
Basic Info about Russian Native Country
- Country: Russia
- Capital: Moscow
- Currency: Russian Ruble
- GDP (per capita): 14,611.70 USD (2013)
- Ease of Doing Business Rank: 40th
- Population:5 million (2013)
- Unemployment Rate:2%
- Major Industries: Aerospace production, precious stones and metals, military machinery manufacture, light, transport, road & agriculture machinery production, automotive industry, oil and gas, weapons, pulp and paper production, Electric engineering, foodstuffs industries, mining and aircraft building.
No More Translation Challenges
Translating a text is not a kid’s play. It requires whole lot of expertise, talent, professionalism and knowledge. If the translator or the translation company lacks any of these features, it is for sure that the translator or the company becomes a prey to the translation challenges. However, while you are with TridIndia, you need not to worry about anything. We do not face any kind of translation challenges. Listed below is the description, which will let you understand the difference between TridIndia and other translation entities in the global market –
|Areas Of Comparison||Challenges||TridIndia Solution|
|Time||Time here, relates to the turnaround time within which the project is received and delivered after translation. Sometimes, due to the nature of translation or due to the size of the assignment, the translation firms fail to deliver the same within committed deadlines.||No matter, how tiny the deadline is, we provide the translated assignment within the supposed time frame. We have talented experts on board who manage the project(s) with utmost dexterity and often the project is distributed among them (in case of bulky and complex projects). This way the project reaches the client on time.|
|Authenticity||Assuring that the translated output is authentic (i.e. seems as if the text is originally written in the target language and for the target cultured people), is often a big challenge to the freelance translators or companies.||Authenticity is not a challenge to us. We work with native translators, who understand the nuances of the language and cultural specifications. The translated output seems to be a well-written and productive stuff for the clients.|
|Communication||Communicating the exact meaning of the source documents to the target audience is a tough task. Often retaining the essence is not everyone’s cup of tea.||As far as communication is concerned, you can be rest assured that the translated output would communicate the exact meaning as stated in the source document. Also, the style, tone and other parameters are also given maximum attention.|
Ploy Against Competitors
If you wish to outperform your competitors, you will have to come up with a unique concept or say, a ploy that will be enough to dodge them in the competition race. One of the many ploys is translation. It is a major resource, through which even the small scale organizations can reach to the top position.
Lets just say, you are planning to target a specific segment of the Russian speaking audience; You may wish to open an outlet there, or wish to introduce your product in the Russian market or perform any other specific task for the Russian audience. Whatever the case be, you will require premium quality translation at every step of business expansion overseas. You may require translating the market research (to understand the Russian demographics, preferences etc.), promotional stuff (to make sure that the message of your brand is understood by the target masses and that they are attracted towards your brand), website (as it would help you attract the audience online) and varied other materials.
In short, you may need translation as a prime resource to leave your competitors behind. Through quality translated material and all the business techniques in place, you will be able to cater to the audience easily and gain heightened benefits within a shorter time frame.
So, use it as a ploy; include it into your plan of action and get ready to vanquish your competition with a higher margin. Contact us today and we’ll help you sail through via authentic translation assistance..!!